Infection related to throat and respiratory tract is increasing due to reasons like pollution and lifestyle related disorders. These are generally found in almost all age groups. Considering this, Anju Cough Syrup is formulated Without alcohol. Hence, its use doesn’t result in lethargy and laziness. Anju Cough Syrup not only provides relief in cough and cold etc. but also eradicates these infections from root and helps in increasing the immunity of body.Anju Cough Syrup loosens the cough in throat and lungs along with preventing the symptoms of disease. As per Ayurveda, ingredients like Kakra Singhi, Adusa, Mulethi, Tulsi and Laung are known to be very effective in diseases, disorders and infections related to throat.
Anju Cough Syrup is useful in following Indications :
* Severe Cough and Cold etc.
* Stiffness in nose and throat due to cough and cold.
* Problems in breathing due to prolonged cough.
* To loosen and clear the cough accumulated in throat, lungs and respiratory tract.
* To strengthen and purify lungs by removing cough.
* Breathing problems during viral fever.
Due to its Ayurveda formulation, it is free from any side effect
Dose: Adult : 1 or 2 spoonful , 4 to 6 times a day
Children: 1/2 to 1 spoonful, 4 to 6 times a day
as prescribed b the physician