Trusted Ayurvedic Solution in over 20 day-to-day ailments!
Anju Balm, is an extremely effective multipurpose balm available in red color. Its ingredients: Gandhepure (Methly Salicylate) Oil, Sat Pudina (Menthol), Neelgiri (Eucalyptus) Oil and Cajuputi (White Samet) Oil are proven anti-inflammatory in their action and relieves pain within seconds. Hence, Anju Balm can be applied in conditions of various day-to-day disorders like pain, injury, cold etc. It can be used by a person of any age group to relieve conditions of over 20 ailments like:
- Headache: Arising due to mental tensions, bad weather, over exposure to TV/computer etc. Apply Anju Balm and massage gently for 5 minutes
- Pain in Waist/Lower Back: Arising due to lifting heavy material. Massage using Anju Balm for instant relief.
- Physical Strain or Over-exercise: This results in stiffness in joints and muscles due to which the productivity of a person gets negatively affected. Apply Anju Balm and get instant relief.
- Joint Pain: Growing age, cold wave or over exposure to water causes joints to be painful, which, if not addressed in time may result in arthritis. Using Anju Balm acts as a prevention in this case.
- Swelling: Applying Anju Balm 2-3 times in an hour immediately after swelling, shows instant results.
- Injury: Pain arising due to minor accidents in work, sports etc. involving bones/muscles is relieved by Anju Balm, if applied 3 to 4 times in a day.
- Muscular Pain: Get instant relief by applying Anju Balm 2-3 times in a day.
- Sprain: Anju Balm starts showing the results as soon as applied on the sprained part of the body. For sustained relief, apply Anju Balm 3 to 4 times a day.
- Cough & Cold: Applying Anju Balm on back, nose, neck and chest prevents and cures cough and cold.
- Insect Bites: Insect bite resulting in swelling and pain is relieved instantly by Anju Balm.
- Allergy: Allergic conditions resulting in continuous sneezing, headache etc is relieved instantly by Anju Balm.
- Traveling related Exhaustion: Dizziness due to continuous and long travels is relieved by Anju Balm.
- Sciatica: Apply Anju Balm twice daily and massage gently for sustained relief.
- Pains due to sedentary lifestyle are cured and controlled by Anju Balm.
There are no reviews yet.